Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wow what a week!!

Man has this been a week!

This last Saturday, Sophie and I went and walked on the beach! Yes even though it is super cold, there is still a beach! All of last week was so snowy so when the sun showed it's face on Saturday, we had to get out and see it! I let Sophie run around without her leash but then had to put her back on it because she didn't have the sense to not get in the water! Now I know she is a Texas girl and normally allowed to get in any water she wants, but it is COLD!!! But it was a gorgeous day!

I sure am glad that my weekend was relaxing because this week was not my favorite! I have removed two kids in the past two weeks and I feel like all of my cases have blown up and there is drama going on with all of them. April has been on vacation for a week and I have decided she can't go away again! Last night I got a call after hours and had to go and remove a kid. We were out late and the I got stuck in the foster parent's driveway! I didn't get home until midnight!!

Oh well, some weeks are good and some aren't! Hopefully next week is better! I do feel like I have a great team around me and so much support! Another thing that is good, I was approved to have the first week of April off to come home! Yay!

Frozen Beach
Isn't this very American... a flag and a bald eagle
Homer
She LOVES the snow
Courtney's brother sent me his flat Stanley for school! He was very excited for me to take pictures for him! He is hoping flat Stanley will be able to get a picture with a moose!

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures - Beautiful Water and the picture of Homer is breathtaking - can't wait to see it in person! Sophie is soooo cute with the snow on her face - an i would not be worried about her getting cold and wet at the beach, she is smart enough to get out of the water when she gets cold. Sorry you had a rough week, but I am proud that you hung in there and weathered the storm. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete