Well folks, I have a cold! And it is just really bad timing because tomorrow I have to do a mock interview for training and it will be videotaped and watched by my supervisor and the class! Now I am going to be all snotty and cracky voice on tape!! Thankfully, this portion of training will be over in 2 days and then I will be in Homer for almost two weeks... then I'm coming to TEXAS!!! Over then this stupid cold and training, nothing has really been happening! The weather has been weird! On Sunday, the weather was the same in Anchorage as it was in Keller! So weird!
 |
| Anchorage! |
 |
| Keller! |
These are my new snow boots I got! I love my Academy boots but both pairs I got developed holes in the bottom :(
This isn't a recent picture but I stumbled across it and love it!
I cannot wait to see my family! I miss y'all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment