So my coworker and I went to our separate homes for our lunch break today and I got a text from her saying that when she went to let her dogs out in the backyard, there were three moose chilling out there! I told her that I had to see this and drove over to her house! Sure enough, three moose were laying down in her backyard! I was standing like 12 feet from them! So cool!
Sophie, we aren't in Texas anymore....
 |
| Mama and her babies |
 |
| This was the mama moose |
That was probably the most exciting part of my day! Here are some recent pictures that I haven't had the capable internet to upload!
 |
| This great contraption has saved me from eating only lean cuisines and cereal! |
 |
| My tree! I couldn't resist and I got it for a steal! |
 |
| I found this at my new favorite shop- Blackberry Bog |
 |
| Breakfast pizza!! It is garlic olive oil sauce, cheese, oregano, bacon, and three eggs cracked on top. Sooooo good! |
 |
| My new grips for the bottom of my boots!! Those blue things are metal studs. |
Well I better be off to the store! I have to make enough cookie dough for 9 dozen cookies!! We are doing a cookie exchange at work and I have to bring one dozen cookies for each person involved. I am making cookie and cream cookies! We will see how they turn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment