Thursday, November 24, 2011

AMY"S HERE!!

Today is a great day because Amy is here... in Alaska!! I just picked her up from the Kenai Municipal Airport and we drove back to Soldotna and are staying at the Aspen Hotel. I am so so so excited to show her Homer and this beautiful state! Tomorrow we are going to a Thanksgiving get together with my coworker, April.

I took pictures of my office today to share with y'all....
My pretty new lamp for my desk at work

A closer look

My one framed photo! I love this picture but I need current one

Le Office


How cute is this?? Thank you Fred Meyers

Had to bring a little of my state to the office


Sophie's cute new dog bed

This is a sad day because I no longer have a Texas driver's license :(

New business cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment