Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today is just a lazy Sunday! I LOVE lazy Sundays :)

I completed my first week of my new job and I think I am really going to like it!! My boss and coworkers are all really nice and really welcoming!! They say that this week was unusually busy but it seemed like my normal pace back in Texas so that is a good sign that it won't always be like that.

I just realized that I never posted pictures of my new living situation.

This my bed 

 This is the other part of bedroom-- my kitchenette
 These pictures are of my living room

It is a good place and I am grateful to have found something reliable online. I will probably start looking for a new place once I get back from my trip home for Christmas. I think that Sophie and I could use a little more privacy and quiet :)

I miss everyone and hate that I will not be home for Thanksgiving but I am so grateful that Amy Still is coming to town in 3 days!! And then in a week I will be in Anchorage for 2 weeks doing my first set of trainings. And then two weeks after I get back.... I come home for CHRISTMAS!! YAY! I need to start my Christmas shopping!!

The view from my window :)

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! That bed looks niiiice and toasty, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete