Tuesday, November 1, 2011

4 Days and 3 Wake Ups

I can't believe that I leave on Saturday!! Woah!

My official last day of work was yesterday, however, I have some last minute things to do before I can turn in my computer. I guess work never stops even when it's over! Now all I have left to do is go over the small details. I am nervous that Sophie won't be able to go since it has started to SNOW!! It is 27 degrees there right now and the airlines typically don't allow pets to fly cargo if the ground temperature is below 45 degrees at any stop. But I got her approved to fly by her vet and I am verifying it all with the airlines before we go. But I mean come on... she's ready to go!!
This weekend was great! My brother and I held a garage sale and made some money, Blair Little came to town and we watched the saddest Ranger's game ever and went to a late night showing of Rocky Horror Picture show with Courtney, and I got to hang out with the majority of my family at some point during the weekend. The hardest part was saying goodbye to my brother on Sunday, but Christmas is just around the corner and he is going to see me so much, he will be sick of me!! So until Saturday morning, I will be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get stuff done!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment